Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I stared at my screen for 2 minutes thinking for a title

So now I've just realized that my previous post was on Christmas. Pardon me for not wishing Merry Christmas.

So...

Merry Belated Christmas!
Gokai Christmas!


Right, so pardon me for being so withdrawn from the world right now. I have been super busy now.


...

......

.........

...............


Yes. Busy.


Busy at the end of the year??? Yala, you think year end holiday only meh? You need to wrap up the year and prepare for a new year one leh!


Especially for working adults like me.
Macam damn mature...


I am busy doing training with my two kawaii juniors. Teaching them how to teach other people Maths. hahahaha. XD


Stole their pictures from facebook. hahahahaa

And not only that. I also have to look through and edit all notes from my department. 5 forms x 3 chapters each = 15 sets of notes. Faster praise me for being a superman cause' I have only left 4 sets of notes not done! XPPPP


So yes that's all for a quick update. Imma go back to busy now. tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment