Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

In A Relationship

First of all, I know you all should be asking "with who?" after reading the post title.

So...




I shall reveal.....





that it's not me

who's in a relationship.




Recently, one of my friends started to pak toh. (Someone who confessed on 11.11.11). 


Then another couple just broke up (Not on that day la, but a recent news)



Haih, so, me should happy or not leh har?
(But paktoh or not oso none of my business, happy for what? Wait till I got my own gf sin la!)





So, what's the purpose of this post? Well, the purpose is because


Me wanna share my opinion on "being in a relationship".


Cause' I've always been a BGR consultor/advisor. Truth. Fingers crossed. XP Ask people around me, especially girls. *wink Becca SuTeng Christine lolz*



I don't think I wanna essay (yes essay has become a verb - definition: talk too much/crap too much like writing an essay), so I'll just make it point form.



Chapter 1: Commonly applicable
1. Trust and communication are the most important elements. (Quote a friend from college XP)

2. Never tolerate - Cause' once you reach your limit, boom! Again, communicate and VOICE out what you don't like. Plus, your tolerance may be misused - your other half be so used to it to the extend that he/she feels that it is something "you must do".

3. Respect each others' privacy

4. Give each other some personal space and freedom - your couple's life DOESN'T JUST REVOLVE AROUND YOU. They have family and friends too. Just like he/she has to care for your feelings, he/she has to care for family's and friends' feelings too.

5. Don't get too worked up over small things. Like gets jealous easily if your bf talk to another girl, or if your gf text another boy. Don't think too much lah~!




Chapter 2:  Boys' Black Box (Sorry too much marketing for me. lolz)
Erm, I think many people will want me to put in the other section.
Okla give you lengzai 柯震東from apple of my eye. XP



1. Boys really care about their "face".

2. When boy says "I'm ok with it wo" instead of "I don't mind", he actually minds it a lot. But he said so just to show that he's not smal gas. Pride issue. If he really doesn't mind, he will spell them out "I don't mind" - Psychology: You don't phrase something that you don't mean it, but will try to put it in other phrases. (Though still might be a little subjective)

3. When boy says "I'm ok", he's actually not - pride issue. He wants someone to care for him. Period.

4. Boys don't say "I'm sorry" directly. He will express it implicitly. Pride issue.

5. When guys reply "You apologize then I have to forgive you so easily ar?" or TALK TO YOU, he actually forgives you already, but he couldn't show that too openly - Pride issue, thus "kutukkan" you in return. (If he really doesn't accept your apology, he will just turn his head around and simply say nothing)

6. Guys don't like to tell their problems to others. Pride issue.

Yeap, it's all about pride issue. Lolz.



Chapter 3: Girls' Secret
SNSD Ahhhhhh. lolz.


(Empty)


Cause' I'm still trying to understand girls. LOLZ

Ok, maybe I'll share what "I think I know", so feel free to comment on it. XP




1. Girls' dislike "male chauvinism". (Hope I didn't use it wrongly, can't really translate lolz). Boys who thinks that girls revolve around him are so dead - Society has changed, genders equality remember? Boys are not more superior that girls.

2. Girls share their problems to their best friends of female genders. They seek advices about guys/try to understand guys from a male friend - not their boyfriend. (Which ends up making the bf jealous)

3. Girls show if they are unhappy. They can't understand why do guys keep everything to themselves.





Uhhh I am sleepy already. And I'm lazy to use my brain juice now. haha. Failed post. But nevertheless, just read and comment la. What do you think about the points above, agree or disagree? XP

No comments:

Post a Comment