Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

那些年,我为 《那些年》疯狂...但不是现在。 XP

Okla, I think I shouldn't scare a life out of you. I am not gonna talk about the movie for this post.

And yes, I am blogging in English so that you will be able to understand okay? *smiles to that particular someone who posted on my wall. haha* XP



Injured my eye. And the best part is, I forgot why. lolz

I just felt the pain on my left eye 2 days ago after I woke up. I remembered being kicked by my youngest brother on my head when I was sleeping, but not sure if he hit my left eye.


Right. So you must be wondering how the hell did he managed to kick my eye. So I am going to illustrate to you.

Diagram 1
Diagram 1 illustrated the setting of the room. My brother was on the red colour queen size bed, while I was on the blue colour TILAM (aka mattress JIC you forgot your BM) ON THE FLOOR. Yes. On the floor that's the issue.

FYI we don't usually sleep like that, cause' we sleep with our mom for that night. If you wonder why, that's not relevent to the diagram so I am not going to describe. XP


So you must be wondering why didn't I align my head to his (As shown in Diagram 2 below) so I won't get kicked, that's because I wanna get the fan. As you can see, since their bed is elevated, if I sleep the way as shown in Digram 2, the fan will not be able to reach me.

Diagram 2

And that's it! When we were sleeping, my brother suddenly left his leg hanging on the side of the bed, and I accidently touched it, so he responded with a big jerk and "pish!" that's how I was kicked. Whether was I kicked on the eye, I couldn't care less and continued with my sleep. LOLz.




And it still hurts until now. T_T



Okla, I you must be goddem curious why were we sleeping with our mom AT SUCH AN AGE. For more information, pls call refer to my status update 2 days ago at around 11pm.





























For those lazy bums, that's because my room stinks, as a stupid irritating fat cat shit on the roof next to my room's window. (My room's on the second floor so there's a roof to cover the 1st floor, get it?)



Ok, I don't know if it's stupid or fat, but it is irritating. lolz.




And oh, lemme laugh for a moment if you really did search my for my status. HAHHAHAHAHA. evil grin. XP. Come on, I am such a nice guy so I wouldn't have left you being unconvenient kan? That's meant to be a joke but if you really did do it, too bad. Or shall I compliment you for being curious? *Students with curiosity study better so be proud. lol*




Back to the point. The room still stinks now okay? Not that I don't wanna get rid of it, but there's no way to reach the rooftop unless I climb from 3rd floor and come down. And the rain keeps failing to wash the shit and the smell away although it did rain heavily these few days.











So, finals in 9 days time. Oh no! 9 days!!!!


 But I only have one subject to sit for.






Like I care. XP



So, imma spend my next few days to study 1 chapter per day.
 (A chapter a day keeps.....the failing grade away, but not like I will fail if I don't consume an apple, I mean a chapter a day but well....)

And tomorrow, I will be going for my LAST CLASS for Degree Year 1. Oh~~~~I am graduating in 2 years time! So happy~~~!


And then work for another 35 years before retiring and that sucks. =.=


Right. So ajak me out after finals? Inititally I was planning for internship but now I think I am too lazy to look for a 2 months intern (People usually want 3 months or 6 months). Plus it is so last minute already. Maybe I will just look for another part time instead.




Happy holidays! (Wait...why am I already in holiday mood? I haven't even sit for my finals. *shrugs*)

No comments:

Post a Comment