Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pokemon

Hey yo people! Today imma blog something....NOT ABOUT POKEMON.

lolz. Yes my title doesn't make sense I know.





So last week I blogged about flood in HELP. Then nothing much happened around me dy. So kinda got nothing to blog loh.

But I promise you I'll give you a good blog post after Thursday and Friday. ;) *pinky promise*



I just had a bad diarrhea today. Bet you don't wanna know more. lolz.



Met up with Siang and Shiuan two days ago, since so 'nan dak' our Siang Sheng dailou come back from Johor for a few days. But someone called Lim Sui Lun ffk-ed us for *a particular reason*. Crapped the whole day, no picchas taken. 三个大男人那边camwhore 咩? So weird. Haha.



But our chui shui skills memang 一流? 3 hours all we talked was...girls, then about food, back to girls, then uni courses, then back to girls again (XXX course got girls kap no girls kap those leh). *pointing finger* Neh our Siang Sheng dai gor brought up the topic geh! lolz. *shakes head*



So yea. Basically a plain and dull update la. Nothing muchie oso. Bye bye la~ (Oh reminds me of the funny Beauty and The Beast video remake in cantonese version, shown to me by Mandy XP)


Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment