Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

As promised

Here's the update. XP

I know I've said that I will update after Friday, if at all you are complaining "Why only update on Sunday night",


Cause' Sunday is still "after Friday".
*Insert Troll face here*



So Thursday purposely went back to college for the award ceremony thingy. And this is what I received:

Kelly Services Award.
A cert and a RM300 cheque.



Erm, personally I don't know what company is that. So I googled it and found this on wikipedia. XP

Nevertheless, thanks for the RM300! XPPPPP




And on Friday night, went to HMC prom to received another award:

Lecturers' Choice Award
Personally I don't think I deserve it, but well, they gave me so yea, I'll take it. XPPPPPP




That night, we only have 4 award winners there. We should have around 10 for a table but others were absent so yea, only 4 of us. Akward moment cause' I don't know any of them, and know almost none of the people in the ball. 


But we quickly broke the ice la, so after that not so bad. But well, not like usual prom that you go around camwhoring. Obviously, duh, cause' I know almost nobody there.

"I want nobody nobody but you *raise thigh* *clap clap*"



There's a lot of food for us. 4 people for a table. LOLz. And I didn't really take out my camera cause' akward ma, usually when my camera is out, that marks the start of my stalking moment so well, that doesn't suit the event so I'll pass.





I took some, la. Not a lot. XP



So-called magic show la. XP
Basically they tied up the prom king candidate up there. One guy was suppose to throw flying daggers at him (but not to touch him la). *Imagine those people with apples on their head and the dagger's suppose to hit the apple but not the person.*


Well, it's all a lie la. The prom king candidate was blind-folded. Then one of the guy on stage "threw" the dagger at him. Ok I lied. He literally "passed" the dagger to another guy on stage, and the guy just "pinned" the dagger on the board. So actually it posed ZERO RISK. (Well the prom king candidate didn't know that, so the highlight of the performance is actually laughing at the prom king candidate's reaction)


Did I mentioned that they made him hold a balloon with his thighs and they burst the balloon right below his balls? Imagine how terrified he was. LOLz




And our leftover food:



Those two dishes were on our tables for...quite some time until we finally decided to start swallowing them. XP Stomach overload from the previous dishes.


And I lied again.


It's not that bad la, we just didn't finish ALL the previous dishes. lolz. And we got help from the dancers. haha. Pity them cause' they just ate packet food before performing, so we happily asked them to help finish the food.





Alright stupid me. Looking at this photo now only I realized I forgot to mention the names of my partners in crime for the night. But I am too lazy to scroll back to edit so you make do with this. XP


From left to right: Me, De Ming, Esther and Mirisse



Alright I guess that's all? And oh, I forgot to mention, I wore the exact same shirt and tie for the prom last year. *Thank god no one realize?* Not like there's anyone there who would have attended prom last year and seen me wearing the same outfit last year anyway. *Maybe except the lecturers, but well, like I said, none of them realized so yea. Nvm~~~ XP*


Right, that's all for today. Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment