Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I am back!

Dear blog, sorry to have abandoned you for 2 weeks.

I just have nothing much to write about, lorh. 

ok some people are probably thinking "meh, excuses".

Well, cause' I am thinking about that too. XPPPP




So, 'sup people? I am in my 3rd semester of my 1st year degree. It's a short sem and I am only taking one subject - MKT101 aka Principles of Marketing. Lecturer's funny, perasan, you kinda feel relaxed during her class, yet you are able to pick up something. Quite a good lecturer, probably except the fact that she nags about the same thing over and over again.

Well come and think about it, did I do that when I teach too? XP


Aaaaaanyway, me not gonna bore you with the "facts of my uni". Maybe a change in topic I shall.



Celebrated LJ's belated on Saturday night, lorh. Hmm, stories. A bit lazy. haha. But it centers around Yu Qin's dilemma. So yea, probably will not blog about it cause' it's gonna "fish bao/yeng sui sai" him. haha.




Had our dinner in Mon Boulangerie as suggested by Ms. Choong Wai Sin. Oopsie, sorry I forgot to took pictures of the food. haha. So make do with this one? XP

People on the left: foodless. People on the right: all served. Side discrimination! XP



Just to drop some pictures here. 

Essay 1

Essay 2

Essay: write a long story full of nonsense. Yeap. We are saying that two of them texting "essay'. XP

Wanna fight?

Kawaii?


Group pic



And next we moved to MusiZone to cheong K.

Macam yes?


Suami Isteri

我的字典没有放弃~~~

Promotion?


断背山?

So, I lazy do elaboration, lorh. Yala I used many "lorh"s today, but I like, lorh. So that's all for today. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment