Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I donch like it

Result released today.






I am not at the very least satisfied with it.





I got only frigging B+ for the subjects that I studied hard, listened well in class, did homework, copied notes.

Yet the outcome is so disappointing.




And for those that I played a fool, slept in class, did no homework, I scored A and A-.





Like whaddaphuck.



I thought I would at least get an A- for Accounts and Law. And if I do really get a B+, it's going to be IT.



Did they just messed up the subjects-grade order or something?



Straight away boh mood when I saw the result. And this feeling haunted me for the rest of the day.



I.seriously.never.expect.that.to.come.



I swear I am going to study like shit for Marketing. I am going to get an A!

Damn Law

No comments:

Post a Comment