Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Just Showing Off~~~

MUAHAHAHAHA. Lemme lanc a bit.


Collected this from Uni yesterday.



Highest mark in ACC101

and ECO101


And this is what they give me
RM50 cash vouchers for University Book Store =.=
Of all bookstore, WHY UNIVERSITY BOOK STORE? T_T

They want me to buy more textbook and study harder. Sobz. Gimme some MPH book voucher ma. Haiz. I tot I wanna buy Eragon's 4th book next month tim. zzz



And had lunch with Shaun and Mandy. SOME PEOPLE say don't want come cause' LAZY.

You read it right. It's DON'T WANT COME, not CANNOT COME because got reasons. You kao kei give one reason I also can accept one lo.


Like you wanna tfk at home.


Erm maybe not that. But LAZY I jip sao mm dou lo~~~!!!

suan le ba. Not that I am gek anyway.


I just wanna san a bit. 


hahahaha XD

Don't wanna make this a long post. Lazy to think now. I used too much of brain cells to prepare SPM Seminar Notes recently. @.@ Tao gai for tonight. I spent more than 10 hours on that 12 pages jor.

So gonna tata for now. byez~

No comments:

Post a Comment