Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Herm....

Just blogging to keep the page looks updated. heh.


But seriously, I really don't know what to blog about. I find my life getting more and more boring as the day passes by.

Like seriously, everything just seem repetitive. The 4-months-infinite-loop. New Sem -> Slack -> Study -> Mid Term -> Assignment -> Study -> Finals -> Holiday.

I am like...damn lifeless. I wanna hang out with friends, but everyone is like......MIA. Like serious shit. I almost can't find anyone to go out with me.

My previous gang in college is like...dying. Everyone has a different timetable, vola! You don't have time to go out together.

And you don't have to even mention the high school friends. They are either having a totally different schedule than yours, or studying abroad. It's so hard to coordinate the holidays and find a best time to go out.

Okay. Did I just deviated from my main point (Me being lifeless)? I guess maybe...slightly. Meh I will just continue.

Like seriously, I am whole day in front of my laptop today, but if you ask me what did I do, I am impressed by myself that I've wasted yet another 15 hours of my life (7:30am to 10:30pm). All I did was facebook, games, download/watch movies, check out the Kpop news, and yea, for 15 freaking hours. Yeap. I am impressed by myself too! I can damn waste time.





I really really should find some time to do just...do something different. I don't care even it's like a forever-alone-in-the-cinema day or what, I just need to leave my house weih.


Now I am glad that I went for a badminton session with my family during Labours' Day instead of growing fungus alone at home.

Nah! Let you see my exhausted face that I swear it's so not me like:


Ajak me out please! Someone, anyone, initiate an outing please? Kamsahabnida!


No comments:

Post a Comment