Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I dunno what to blog

So, I've stared at the page for a minute or two,

then go facebook,

come back,

go facebook again,

and come back again. 


And yet I still dunno what to blog about. PHAIL.



Let's see, I went to The Star Education Fair last weekends for duty.

And then...there's nothing much to blog about anymore. LOL

Okay. Just admit. I tak tahan standing there. Came back, leg pain back pain. Yala yala, I am old la. Haix. But I seriously would rather walk 8 hours than stand 8 hours, lorh.


I need exercise.


Who wanna teman me go exercise ar??? T_T Nobody teman damn sien de leh. Haix....
That's why I've been procrastinating

Swimming? Badminton? Jogging? @.@ Volunteer anyone? hehes. I am waiting for ur good news.







And seriously, I ran out of crap. So I guess I will leave you here. XP

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment