Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy CNY!

Today's 初九 already leh! XD

But better late than never kan? XP So...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! XD





So how did my New Year went? 

Take Angpaos, 打牌, eat, more angpaos, and 打 more 牌, and eat more. XDDDD





Okla, on 初四, My family and I went to Thean Hou Temple to kepo lo. So ngam we managed to see Lion Dance over there. Good timing eh?

Red Lion

Green Lion





Monkey! To all 92s! XD




And after that, we decided to go to the new palace to kepo a little bit more. XP So off we go!

And we are in good luck cause' they opened the gate for us! :D
Why? We dapai ma. hahahah XD


They even prepared the band to welcome us leh!

Er actually as you can see, it's to welcome some big shot....hahahahah XD




Haha. So memang good luck day kan? XPPPP








and the next day, i.e.: 初五, we went to my aunt's house to Lei Cha (擂茶).

My cousin sister-in-law
This idea is brought into my aunt's family by her daughter-in-law (ie: my cousin sister-in-law above) cause' she's a Hakka-nin.  hehe. Learnt a thing or two there. The big stick there is made from the wood of a Guava tree. And the pot....is imported, cannot be found in Malaysia (That's what she told me la. How true is it I dunno lo XP). haha.


So while we were waiting, I started to kacau my nephew la. Keep snapping his photo. hahahaha. Cause' he's really damn cute la. He's three years old, going to be four soon.





Nah he's not crying. He's just swallowing his porridge. XPPPP

Yam look? Yes. haha

Bluek

So cute la...Sleeping on the laptop bag. XP


Daddy: Smile boy

This is my another nephew. 6 years old this year. Very very hyperactive. Lolz. Son of my another cousin. 

This is the younger brother of the boy above. 3 years old. Follows his brother everywhere. Macam twins. XP

And taa-daa! This is our lunch. XP Yes. Lei Cha goes with green veges.
And the KFC is spare just in case young people in puberty (Like me! *Shy*) need meat. I am still very young only ok? XDDD



Yeap. Actually there's more stuff to blog about, but I didn't snap photos so yea. Forget about it la. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment