Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Chap Goh Mei Kat Noob's House!

CNY Has officially ended! Aww....so fast leh....

Anyway, my previous post updated you till my 初九, and today I am just gonna update you on my Chap Goh Mei aka Chinese Valentines' Day!.



So who did I celebrated with? I went to my Loupo Sui Lun's house to be lightbulb have some bro's session.


....
.......



............






 Okay, that's only part of the reason. The main reason is...


To See His Girlfriend.




Some photos to share before I continue the story....
There's a butterfly!
And that's when he goes "that butterfly will blink before it flies off". FYI it's Lee Hom's song 蝴蝶眨几次眼睛才学会飞行。


Yeap that's his girlfriend.

I am having diabetes dy lo....




Okay, so so dai zan jiong wanna see his girlfriend leh? Cause' he slipped his mouth and said he has a new target somewhere last year September/October like that. And then they *snap* got together after that.





And he just don't want to share the story how did they got together.





So yesterday, FINALLY, he's gonna spit the story and on top of that, bring his girl out. So cannot miss la!




And yea, we did a lot of stupid things and crapped a lot in front of his girlfriend. Trust me, we've controlled ourselves pretty well already. This is what happened after she left:



Stalking girls? Mana dare orh? He's stalking his girl. XD

Drolling in front of his girl's profile....

Sui Lun: My motivation to go online!
And yes, he said that! What da hell la, online oso need motivation....


Stalking....

Siang: I like her! XD






So yesterday's event should be very grand eh? Well yea.......I guess....hahahhaa. Only 3 of us made it: Me, Siang and KC.



You should not look at Sui Lun....nonono DON'T!!!


And well, cause' we guessed it should be revenge from the others since he ffk-ed us when we went sing k. haha. XD



Basically we were just too busy crapping so we didn't take much picchas! :(


But well, some camwhore pics for you.

This is call ban cool!

Stalking???

Er...I seriously dunno what is this...

Trust me, you really don't wanna know what are they discussing. hahahhaa


And yeap. Something happened that I shall not disclose here. hahahhaa. What I can is, Sui Lun I totally see you in a new light la bro. XP *Salute!* My boy is finally a big boy! *sobs*



So bye bye for now! ;)




PS:
Sui Lun: You all wanna go throw orange skin?
SueLyn: Why you keep saying orange skin? People throw the whole orange la!
Sui Lun: Yameh? Eh that's new thing for me!
SueLyn: So for the past 20 years you thought people are throwing orange SKIN????
Sui Lun: Er...yea.
Me: Beware bro! Some unknown Malay dude is gonna call you after taking your orange skin! Not to date you la...just to issue an summon for simply throwing rubbish. haha. XD 
Siang: Phew! He should be glad! Summon only, give give! Dun date can dy!

No comments:

Post a Comment