Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Reluctantly Update

Sorry for not updating for 2 weeks.

No. My life is not boring. I have lotsa stuff to talk about actually. But I am just too busy to do so.


1. Xiau Wei's Farewell lunch. 

Had a farewell lunch at Opus, since she's flying off to University of Queensland.

And yea, she has flied to Brisbane last week. Hope everything goes well in UQ!

Though this may be a bit late, but I will surely miss you here. Aww....XP




2. Forever Alone Day
Yeap. Valentines' Day. Spent my whole day TEACHING. Sobs. But well, at least it's not forever alone on that day.

TOGETHER ALONE with Alyssa, Mei Yin, Ching Hua, Jun Yik and Wei How. XP We treated ourselves to Dominos pizza. XD
Photo credits to Alyssa.
Yeap. I taught for 5.5 hours that day. KESIAN NYA~~~~! T_T

Stalking Ching Hua. Forever alone doing notes.

So that's about my forever together alone night.



3. Helped out in Seminar
Basically it's just a whole day of being gulei. And yea, I had my very first ChaTime. Seriously, I think it's

OVERRATED

I mean, ok, it's a drink, it's cold, it has lotsa flavor, and...? I think it's too sweet for me so yea, sorry, I'm not a fans of ChaTime.




4. Started Year 2
New semester started, back to uni after 2.5 months of break. Seriously??? It's over? Lol. I guess I was too busy lifeless to notice that.

And yes. I am starting year 2 this year. Means by the end of next year, I am graduating and vola! I am gonna work. whaddaphark man.

Well, I planned to take 4 subjects this semester, but they insisted just to let me take 3, cause' I have not done the pre-requisite. Well although I can appeal and show them my good result, I decided to just follow what they suggest so I can score higher CGPA. Not worth to risk not getting scholarship just to go for intern during the last sem.



So basically that's it. Yea, I am goddamn lifeless lately. I am dealing with notes, NOTES, and MORE NOTES! Hence the lack of update. Gonna teach seminar this weekend. @.@






I didn't really have the mood to update, but just to keep the blog alive. Cause' most of my friends' blogs are pretty dead and there's nothing much to see actually. So I decided to be a nice guy to update just to entertain you guys. Chaoz.


No comments:

Post a Comment