Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hallyu Rant

So yea. My holiday is freaking lifeless. So I ended up watching Korean variety shows.




They are pharking orsm. period.




Some that I've watched. (Nope, I am too lazy to watch all episodes, so I just searched through and find those with guests that I like)
Strong Heart - "Bao Liao" talk (Internal Information Revealing)

SNSD Seohyun on Strong Heart

And I used to think variety shows are boring. I guess that's because Malaysia and Taiwan's gave me such impressions. #sadtruth


Running Man  - The trending one now (yea that's IU-ssi XP) 


But then again, maybe it's because of the presence of my preferred idol. kekeke Honestly I do not pay much attention to the guests who talk if I don't know them. :P I might even....scroll through the loading bar...hahaha *oops*


Idol Army (Season 3 hosted by 2PM)
Jay-sica wink session (That's when YoonA added the comment "octopus hair" XP)

(Yea I watch all the SNSD episodes hahaha)



Speaking about 2PM, I think they are more awesome with Jaebeom around. The lame baby face dancing machine. He's like the only one who can do all singing, dancing and rapping among the guys.

And yea, 2PM released their 2PM Member's Selection Album not too long ago, re-recording the songs and replaced Jaebeom's vocal with the others (Junho did the most replacing)


Well, it does kinda mark Jaebeom as history, although I do like them with 7 members better. But yeap, they have to move on. And some of the changes made were actually not bad. So what I did was....


I played both old version and new version side by side.
(I have a habit to do that for the "duet or trio" effect XP)


LOLs. And listen to both Jay's and Junho's vocal at the same time. XP Taa-daa! A new music experience. hahaha. 


Ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment