Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Outing

Went out with Klex n HIM today. hahaha. No I shouldn't post LimbSueiLoon's name.*knuckles Klex!* Cause' HE says when he reads our blog he will just Ctrl+F his own name and read stuff that is related to him. XD


Anyway, we watched Brave. Just average. I would rate it 5/10. In fact a little....boring. So yea.



Anyway, I bough a set of playing cards. kekek.

So Nyuh Shi Dae!



Ah today is Seohyun's birthday! :P So these are her cards. kekeke. Saengil chuka hamnida Seohyun-ssi!


She's cute. But not my best preference. XP

My preferences: Taeyeon Tippany and Jessica. =D Noona joh ah  yo! XP




And regarding Wooyoung's tweet for his first solo performance:


He slipped for a few times, but luckily he did not fell down. But I think he didn't dare to dance to his full because he is afraid of falling down due to the slippery floor.He should be able to do much better if it is not of the stage condition. Even the dancer fell down.
So kelian. I understand the feeling for not being able to create a "wow" impact for his very first solo stage. The organizer shouldn't put the stage in middle of the water zzzz Wooyoungie hwaiting! You did well!

*edit: OK now I am not sure if it is regarding his performance. Maybe it may indicate other things but that's just my assumption*

No comments:

Post a Comment