Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Exam soon~

I am having my first paper next Monday. Like wow....5 more days. Yet I don't feel stressed. Shiat. Must be my holiday mood screwing with me.

Or maybe because I feel secured due to my assignments marks....lol.

Remember I boasted about having full score for FIN 304 mid term?

And today I found out that my group got the highest score for FIN 204 group assignment. kekeke. Hard work pays off. If you have been annoyed by my cursing over an assignment like 2 weeks ago, yea it's that darn bull challenging industry and company analysis that I've spent days on it. Glad that it at least worked out well though.

Speaking of which, this is the first time I study like 1 week before exam. *Although only approximately 1 to 2 hours per day haha......* But well, seeing that I usually start 2 days before exam, it's great improvement. lols.

So I will probably update more after exams. *fingers crossed*


Annyeong~!

No comments:

Post a Comment