Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Penang Trip

Wah I've just realized I have not updated for a month. T.T Sorry

Some little update about my holiday. I've finished finals for around 3 weeks by now. Basically I've just done the usual thing, staying at home watching drama and playing games. This time around I am better yo! I went for badminton with uni friends. hahaha. Sorry no pictures for that. I don't snap photo around on everything I do as I used to. So yea sorreh~!



And this Tuesday I went to Penang with my uni friends. 3D2N trip. I became their tour guide and GPS by accident. Long story short, it's mostly a food trip. But since they have taken all the food photo with their smartphones (and I didn't use much of my stupidphone since I have DSLR), I've taken some of the group shots and scenery la.

Maybe the pictures will do better than me talking. (I am becoming more and more lazy to type I know)


Start of the journey: Wai Keong and his bone

The lengzais. Most lengzai on the left. XD

Hor hor yiyayor~! (Bu the scenery on the ferry is pretty good de XD)

Jjang jjang!

Couple of the day

Reached Penang and our first food-stop: Big Tree Leg (Direct Chinese translate XD)

Shining angel? Lolz......

FOOD~!

Sleeping on his bone

Unique sleeping pose? note his leg posture XD (PS: this is Chin Wai)

Aiyak...got caught stalking him.

Guess what we watching......(It's crayon shin chan. XD)

Day 2 - Visit to Penang Hill
Yours truly on the cable car - the Jakun version

But my jakun-ness immediately lose to the....extremely Jakun version.


From Penang Hill

Group shot with Penang Town behind

Er yang atas tak ada aku. Yang ini baru group shot. XD

Penang conquer mode ON

The couple with Penang as background

AES on Penang Hill?

There's a big owl behind...

Still small meh? Sit choo choo train

Wai Keong is no more~

Chin Wai and his "gun"




The poor bone throughout the trip: Constantly referred to as the "hole" Use your imagination la.

Since we didn't go to the beach, he is buried under the pillow instead of the sand. 

Wai Keong conquering SUCCESS! 

So basically that's about it? Hehs. For food, erm, go find Chin Wai's facebook instagram. He has it all there. XD Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment