Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Eff off

When you want to do something that utilizes other people's time and effort, please do get other people's consent before even getting it started. Doesn't mean you are the leader you get to decide without giving others a chance to object. When you insist of doing it, I have the right to slack, and help only if I've settled my own business no matter how trivial my business is.

And the fuck is, when I offer my help, I don't appreciate a lecture on how I am "supposed to help from the beginning because this is a team project". You didn't ask for my agreement, so technically I am forced into it even if I don't like it. You never ask me to do anything, and I am more than happy to slack around. When I offer my sincere helping hand and have it poorly treated, the more reasons I have for not participating. The fuck it's not like I enjoy helping. I put aside my time to help and I don't expect to get shit from you. So what if I am in holiday? My time is mine and if you want my help, please RESPECT me and ASK beforehand.

Who the fuck cares if you are older? Being older doesn't give you the right to order people around. Talk about communication? Fucking ironic when you're the one who are always so eager to teach people on how to communicate. It's like an F grade teaching people how to score an A grade.

1 comment: