Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sending off 2012 for a better 2013

In less than one hour time, we will be greeting 2013 and put 2012 in memories. So, the world didn't end, and now what?

Before I proceed, allow me to settle some unfinished business that procrastination has led me to. Yea, I have not updated for more than one month because I am busy too lazy. XD So let me give you a quick recap on what I did for the past month:

1. Class started, my last semester in HELP, basically busy with my preparation to UQ next year la. Busy with visa application, medical checkup, scholarship application (and yea if you read my facebook, I tried to look for 11 out of my 15 lecturers, only managed to see 8 of them, 6 didn't want to/can't help to write recommendation letter for that and I finally found two "victims" - according to Ms. Liew). Now everything is done, I will need to worry about my accommodation then. :S

And yea, lately I have been playing badminton with my friends. So me no lifeless staying at home 24/7 now! :D (Er...is there anything to be proud of?)


2. Attended You Hang & Ming Yoke's Wedding


3. I met up with Becca who came back from Austalia together with Edrea. Went to SS2 to makan, chit chat and stuff. Nice catching up ;)

4. Went to Bali with family. Erm...overall not as great as I imagine. Probably we walked around other places more than we go to the beach. After all, Bali is meant for romantic getaway (fantasizing). Not to mention there are a lot of flies there.

5. Farewell for YewHo who's going to Nebraska. All the breast yo! You know I love you <3 p="p">



That basically concludes my December. And now, to send off 2012, let's do it in style(?)!

- According to facebook, my photo with most "like" of the year goes to:

A PHOTO THAT I TOOK FOR SUILUN!!!!! / . \ Epic Phail.....

- I blogged only 47 times this year
- After two semesters this year, I managed to improve 0.01 CGPA from last year.
- Met with my friends from Japan - Mami and Natsuki

- I went out a lot:
- I got affected by Hallyu (aka Korean Wave): Running Man, GG, We got Married, K drama, etc etc XD
- Basically I did nothing else to be proud of. / . \




Conclusion: Another year wasted in vain? What's resolution for next year?
- Score 7.0 in UQ
- Get into Dean's List
- Join at least three clubs (I searched thru the club list and I have LOADS in mind)
- GAIN 10 KG
- Make MORE FRIENDS
- Enjoy my LAST YEAR as a UNI STUDENT.


So people, it's 12am now,

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Hi 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment