Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

I Wanna Go Home!!!

I have safely arrived at Brisbane. But seriously??? Why are all the bad things hitting me here?

I have problem finding temporary accommodation, but it was finally settled like, 2 hours before deadline of airport pickup application.

Then the house that I have scheduled for inspection is cancelled a day before departure, cause' it is rented out.

Then I almost left my passport at home the morning before the flight.

And when I arrived, I mistook others' luggage and didn't realize until I reached Jason's place. Now I have no idea what to do seriously. Uni offices are not open so I have no idea where to get help.

I seriously miss Malaysia where you can get help anywhere easily. Even outside, if U got lost, the are shops around open till late night, and information counter is everywhere. You just need to ASK. Here I can't even find where to ask. Sobs

Me wanna go home! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment