Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Pre-Departure

So......today is my last day before leaving to Brisbane. I shall see Malaysia in 10 months time.

Few months ago, even a few weeks ago, I was so excited and thought I was mentally prepared to leave. But now when reality kicks in, everything seem so unreal. I don't feel like leaving now.

Everything seem so unreal to me, that I am leaving house, staying alone, taking care of myself for the first time in a foreign environment. For 10 months, I will have to depend on myself, no petting from parents. No matter how independent I claimed I were, in the end, I am still being taken care of by my parents.

I need not worry about money,
I have people wiser than me to turn to,

In other words, I can get things settled even when I ran out of resources, ideas or got lost in life. So for the very first time, I am on my very own.


No kakak to cook for me,
Nobody to do groceries shopping for me,
No kakak to do house chores,
and many more.



Like what da hell, I am missing home even before leaving @.@. Usually people get homesick a few weeks or months after leaving, I think I can set a Guiness World Record now. lols


So, today,
I had my last homecook meal,
Drove for the last time,
Showered at home for the last time,
Sat in my living room for the last time,
Will be sleeping on my bed for the last time,
and the next time I do all these, it will be 10 months later.






Annyeong~ Home, you shall be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment