Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

April Update

Hi guys. I know I have been slacking and not updating lols.

Okay la, I was busy with exams and doing things that I don't usually do in Msia, like cooking, groceries shopping, so you can't really blame me for being lazy in updating right? XPPP

*But you can forget the fact that I didn't update much back in Msia as well*

First of all, I apologize if this post is boring cause' there's no photo. I didn't take much lately. And internet at my house sucks shit that I can't even google for pictures properly. Screw it serioously.

Social life here is good, yeap, and I think it could be better. :P *Greedy* Cause' there are still times where I can't find what to do and ended up slacking at home, yea. And guys, study is not part of the to-do list even if you are bored. LOLOL.

So now it's autumn here. At first I thought it was so cool that the weather is so nice, like walking in the aircond room everyday outside, but in the morning when you have to get out from bed, it's bloody cold. Hands is really freezing weih! Like in Msia if you are too cold with the aircond you just switch it off, but here it's just....cold, yea. *Don't ask why don't I wear gloves! It's damn fish to wear gloves when it's only autumn when Aussies are walking around in singlets. lol* Ok I exaggerated, they wear singlets only in the noon time when it's around 20-ish degree? But still! They don't cover much even at night. geez.

2 months and 4 days here. What I like about Brisbane? Traffic. Public transport. Safety. Cheap stuff (If you don't convert, dollar to dollar it's really cheap). Clean environment. Helpful staffs.

How about what I DON'T like? Weather. My sucky house. BIG SIZE SHIRTS EVERYWHERE. Bugs. Have to clean, cook, daily goods shopping. I think I still had a lot of stuff to complain but I just forgot. Lemme remind you when I remember.




----------------------------------------
Why did I decided to suddenly post today?

Well, cause' today was a pretty good day for me and I wanted to share. But I think I needa clear my accumulated debts (updates) beforehand, hence today's update. So yea. haha

In the morning I went for groceries shopping with Laiyee and Waikeong. Took bus all the way to Sunnybank (Let's just say it's an hour of bus journey). Sunnybank is the place where you can get a lot of Asian goods so we usually shop there. After lunch, we, I mean they, went to K-Mart and do some clothes shopping. I didn't buy anything cause' I am too small in size. T.T Time to work out, like seriously. Oh, K-mart is like Tesco, cheap stuff

Then we reached home around 4. And Brian called me for basketball at 5. I didn't know how to go so I just blindly go with the mobile's aid. Darius and Brian picked me up from Regatta Ferry terminal (errr Regatta is like 15 minutes bus away from my place), and we went to the court near Samuel's place. Played with a pro dude there lol. FYI, the last time I touched a basketball was 2 or 3 years ago with TTC gang at night. And the 2nd last time was high school PJK time. LOLOLOL. And I am not even a pro. lols BUT STILL! Today I managed to score 2 points. :DDDD I mean, get 2 balls into the basket and we aren't playing official game of by counting 2/3 points.

After the game, Siew Foong picked me up from Samuel's place, and the G-race winning team went to spend out vouchers! :D (If you can't recall G-race go check my previous post please? I would love to post a link to it here but you know, shitty internet *shrugs*, it becomes a good excuse) Free dinner tonight lols.

Destination: Cafe Briz @ West End
With our free burgers! XP (left to right: Me, Vania, Anna, KitHoe, Daniel, Ario, Jessica and Siew Foong) Vianne is not here with us. :/ She's resting at home. XPPPP
 So after dinner at West End, we went to City for dessert. It's free from our prize as well! XP
frozen yogurt at Nominom

Yea as you can see I posted two photos despite the internet difficulties. So I am excused from elaboration right? LOL. sorry la it's late here I am getting sleepy. XP Just wanna say thank you peeps for the great companion. Social life is much better (especially with free food and dessert!) than staying at home with sucky internet. XP


No comments:

Post a Comment