Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A boring day

Dear all,
I am bored now. Lemme think of something to write.

.


..


...


....


.....


......


I think I will write about my friends. haha.

Great minds think alike!
These two are my irreplacable besties. We shared the same opinion in almost everything, literally! We have been through ups and downs, sharing their craziness over their hot stuffs is always entertaining (Trust me, their hotstuffs even have code names that only insiders know! XD) I totally enjoyed being their male-species-consultant. I even came out with an equation you know! "R is less than 3 BHS" (If you all still remember :P)

And yes, our gossips also include research-on-suspected-gay-friends-around-us. Gosh good old days. Of course we did not only went through craziness, we also had head bursting moments over our duties and responsibilities, but I am glad I always have them backed my ideology up. =) Aiyo totally miss you two la.
And this is my Pikachu. Why Pikcahu? Her chinese name is 丘凯婷。We reversed it and it became 婷凯丘。So when you read fast enough, it became PIKACHU! The name was given by some guys in our class during Form3, but sort of became a special right for me and a few friends to use it. I think I use it the most? And yes I remember my fish moment. She called me Totodile. And I have always thought that she was calling me "Donald Duck", until one day I ask her "Why Donald Duck?" and she stared at me with some question marks and burst out laughing. LOL.

This Pikachu is like my sister who always had my back. I remember I used to get so stressed up over YE and she's always my life saver. I always feel much better after talking to her and able to stand up firm facing all the challenges in YE. And when I say I would have jumped off the roof if she wasn't my assistant that time, I meant it. (Er...probably with a bit exaggeration. haha) My one and only poke-friend. XP


Of course, YE is tough to survive. I wouldn't have made it without the support of these people too!
Fish Khoo Jin Yee: HR Director. Phew. Without his commitment I am sure I can totally screw up YE weih! And the fact that he is the Head Prefect made our relationship a bit complicated, cause' we always have to turn around our boss-follower relationship. XD

Duck Chen Rou Ann: My DUCK! We just can't tease each other enough weih! But yea, when it comes to working, I can definitely trust the whole thing to her. And her duck quacks can be heard miles away. Chicken and Duck huh? XD

Crow Lian Su Lynn: The crow that I still see in college. haha. What to say? Last time she comes in pair with Duck in YE. You see crow, you see duck. haha. Both equally helpful. It's like two of them can take 10 of the other sleeping members job weih!

Edrea Edrea Lim. She has no YE nickname!!! :( Haha my mui who joined halfway. Although she enjoyed playing in YE, but she helped a lot with her playing. XD And good things come in pair: because she joined, her darling joined us too. (or her darling joined first I forgot haha)
My 3A2 besties! Chen Nyap and Jun Yang are always as lame as ever. The two guys who sat behind me for the year. Always got free jokes. XD And they damn popular one tahu? All our subject teacher can dunno anyone, but won't dunno them. The only two that can joke with teacher and tam teacher happy. "Teacher, your dress very pretty today wo!" "Teacher, you go make your hair ar? Very lenglui le now!" "林老师,你好会唱歌哦!" Always make teacher 哭笑不得的班宝!(cannot be 国宝/National treasure ma, so must be class treasure lo. XD)

And my feilou Yung Hsin, always do heart talk de. I am his consultant weih! :P Even until now we still do heart talk when we are free. But now meet less dy lo...last time ar, school oso meet, on9 oso meet. That time so heng chaogei. Chao runescape chao until midnight always kena scolded. XD then after runescape become chao maple. Tsk tsk tsk, now I know who influenced me to chaogei dy. lol

Me and the Ed Board committee! I love Ed Board la seriously! Everyone just work, no grudge, no politics, no dispute. I totally salute my EIC for successfully manged a harmony workplace for everyone weih! She's like the best boss one can ever get, no bad temper, no procrastination, take full responsibility and always know how to guide everyone. (Enough flattering huh? But I really mean it XD)


Ms Foong Lily! :D Not only is she a good boss, she's also a good friend. You will know that seeing how many people who talk to her for consultation for her wise opinion. Probably the most rational girl I have ever seen.
And Lulu Tan! :D She's like the person that I can count on when Lily's away. I really wonder why she's not Sub EIC for that matter. Anything that goes through her hand, confirm done, nice and pretty.

And the three of us called ourselves the "Ed Board Trio"! XD Arguably the most frequent ed board room visitor. We just love Ed Board Room! I remember we always gossip about people in Ed Board room, and the gossips always just stay there. Especially our Longkang. XD. This is where you see Lily's 38ness. She talks about hot guy, craps about sky and earth, something that not everyone gets to see unless you work long enough with her. XD And Louise never fail to impress me with her stories. It's like everyday there's something special for her to share, be it in her life or school gossips. I memang miss Ed Board room weih! You know I still have the auto shoes-off reaction everytime I drop by the room? and the juniors always have to remind me "Kai Boon we can now wear shoes in!"

The glorious champion! 王者の紫队! No matter what happens, UNGU 09 is always as one! I think we are like the most passionate ungu batch. All the crazy fellas are here: Chang Meng, Sui Lun, Siang Sheng, Qi Hui, Brian, Kar Chun, Kar Yaw, Yee Min, Ai Ginn, Kok Peng; balanced out with the not so crazy ones like Khai Xian, Yi Shiuan (last time only, after influenced by us become gila also), Soo Ling, Fang Yin etc etc.

I made many new friends here la, those listed up there were almost all those I never interacted with before I participated. I remember our GLUE PEKAT joke with Siang and Lun (refer http://thousanddaysofnight.blogspot.com/2009/05/tired.html), then Alien Gun diu diu diu with Chang Meng and Qi Hui, Yi Shiuan burning his feet playing football (Refer http://thousanddaysofnight.blogspot.com/2009/04/deco.html). and all the good things that I will never forget (http://thousanddaysofnight.blogspot.com/2009/05/gosh.html). Love <3 Ungu!

Whao I type so long dy...still at high school part only. I tomorrow baru continue ba? XD So late liao. Chaoz ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment