Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hihi people!

Life is like a roller coaster recently. Firstly, to announce to the world...I lost my dad's DSLR. Like seriously hell right? That few days were really hell to me. I was so freaking emo and didn't want to talk. Feel like crying but can't cry. Call people to talk but everyone is busy. that time somemore got 2 assignments to hand in, totally freaking bad mood and don't feel like doing them. Haix. Lucky it was settled, with my mom helping me to tell my dad. I swear from now on I have phobias on camera. Everytime I hear the words "photo" or "camera" it feels like a thundershock from pikachu to me. X/

So after assignments, came midterm. Finished the war with midterm err...woundless? Paiseh la, it was really easy ma. Then after mid term, of course time to celebrate la. So yesterday, we celebrated!

I have 2 events, same time, with two different gang:
1. Badminton with Wai Yee, Shaun, Jie Ying, Alex, Riku at 9am.
2. Picnic with Esther, Xiau Wei, HanHan, Vania, Andrew, King, Max, Belle, Daniel, Yilin, Teck Kiong, Ivan, Jason, and err...anyone else ar?

So how? Luckily two events locations were nearby each other. XD So this was what happened:

Reached college and gather, and moved to Esther's house. Then from Esther's house, we off to our picnic @ Desa Park City! :D We found a spot and set up our mat, and we saw something that freaked vania off........A LOT OF CRICKETS. Apparently la. haha. The crickets keep jumping onto the mat from the grass. So we have to cover our food properly. haha.

Then played at the playground. LOL that playground is not meant for kids weih! Damn chunted lo the stuff there. er too bad I didn't have a camera with me so cannot take to show how cool it is. XP
It's better than swing! It goes 360 degree, er...parallel to the ground la.

Then Riku came pick me up to badminton. Long time never see Jieying, first thing she say:


"Kai Boon go cut hair, hair so long like hamsup lou". 


=.=" Hair long got kaitan dengan hamsup meh???

After playing want to go makan, so I went back desa park city to grab my bag. LOL. err...macam very bad, din spend much time with the people at picnic there. *poke fingers*

Makan very funny le, i mean the convo there la. Shaun got fang dian with Waiyee. Fuiyo eh! XD And Wai Yee was ex worker there ma, but the ppl there give me de feel macam dunno him like that. Paiseh? haha lol.

Er it was a fun day, but it doesn't seem fun when I express it here. lols. Anyways, lets get back to econs assignment. haiyo, think about assignment whole person oso bo mood dy. :/ Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment