Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Gundams?

Ok Imma bored. So I went and took photos of my gundams. XPPPPP DSLR effect memang different from compact one weih!

1/100 Master Grade Strike Freedom Gundam - Full Burst Mode =D (And I actually bought this 1 year ago and only had the motivation to finish it 1 week ago...=.=)






1/100 Master Grade Destiny Gundam - Extreme Burst Mode







Freedom VS Destiny





1/100 Scale Infinity Justice Gundam



1/100 Master Grade Freedom Gundam

Freedom HiMAT



1/100 Sword Strike Gundam


1/100 Sword Impulse Gundam


1/100 Launcher Strike Gundam


Blue Red Green? XD



And all of them on my book shelf. Need a proper cupboard la. (Yes you can ignore my messy shelf pls thank you)


That helps killing my time. XD

ps: Dun ask me why all of them are from SEED/Destiny series. I just simply like the mecha from that series.

No comments:

Post a Comment