Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Short Update

Hi hi. Just so you know, I am having midterms now. x/

Just wanna do a quick update: My lecturer is very kesian.


Why kesian? Cause' I think she NEVER have a chance to do "fill-in-the-blank" question in her entire life. I think she doesn't even SEEN them before.



Why?
Because she told us "Your exam consists of 15 MCQ, 15 true false and some fill-in-the-blanks"

So I am expecting something like:
___________________________is used by managers to support decision making



But instead these came out:
1. List the 5 forces in Porter's competition model
a.
b.
c.
d.
e.

2. List the 4 components in IT infrastructure.
a.
b.
c.
d.

3. List the 4 components in CBIS (Computer Based Information System).
a.
b.
c.
d.

4. List the 5 levels of employees in organizational structure and a unique IS used by each level of managers.


and

5. Describe any of the 2 IS listed above.



WADDAPHARK? THESE ARE FILL IN THE BLANKS???? THESE ARE TOTALLY STRUCTURES WEIH! GO DAI!

And 50% of the exam questions are from the 10-15 pages in Chapter 1, and the rest 50% are from the 40-50 pages in Chapter 2 and 3. EPIC PHAIL! =.= (Just so you know, NOTHING from chapter 3 came out in the "fill-in-the-blank")




I know her england are velly the powderful all the while, but to the extend of not understanding "fill-in-the-blank"? epic phail. People who study following tips can fail the paper. I don't even have confidence to score 40/50. =( partly blame myself for focusing on WRONG TOPIC (I keep reading C3 go dai), and partly her ENGLAND in the paper. I don't understand what is she asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment