Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dedication to UNGU

Sorry for not updating my blog. My facebook has slowly quiet down now.

Flashback:

Few days ago facebook was freaking lively: Ungu's victory this year created an uproar among Ungu-ians. Overall 1, deco 1, Marching 3. A pretty well done job. Everyone was hyper, cheering, commenting on photos, epicness!

And what worth mentioning is, ITS OUR 3rd CHAMPION IN A ROW YO! Damn happy. reminds me A LOT of what we had gone thru in 2009, the year we graduate. UNGU was champion, deco got 1st, marching 3rd, exact same result. But the victory roar didn't last long due to the deco champion conflict between the houses. Hardwork crictisized, pretty emo. But we stood still, endured the criticisms, and moved on. And until today, UNGU 2009 is unarguably one of the most united batch.


Last year was worse. All the hardwork for deco, and we got 4th, when the whole school was looking at us for 1st or 2nd place. where go wrong? A baka gave 15 marks/100 and pulled our marks down. Don't know the reason, don't know the motive. But everyone cried. Overall champion cried in sadness. Imagine?


And thus this year, a REAL VICTORY. NO SADNESS, PURE HAPPINESS. Tho there are rumours, but pretty well hidden, not many ppl discussed on it. And I felt proud to see the juniors cheering over for their victory. For few days in facebook you can see all UNGU related posts.




I feel like a big brother looking your younger brothers and sisters grow. From 2 to 3 ppl attending practice and training, 3 to 5 ppl in deco, until the last week of full marching attendance, 20-30 deco workforce. I witnessed the growth in their bonds, just like once we did. Even now after Sports Day, they stayed back together, work on some crazy things like LEARNING NEW FORMATION. I am damn proud of them.

And I believe, 2012's UNGU graduates will be as united as 2009, or even more than us. I look forward to 2012 Sports Day, tho I am still deciding whether to go back or not. IF THIS YEAR FORM4 RMB ME, I WILL! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment