Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Brothers' Night!

Er to be exact the title should be Brothers cham YY night. But well lets make it short as "Brothers' Night" cause' no one can differentiate YY between a guy and a girl. (Or anyone does? XP)


So after badminton session, went to TTC and planned to SLEEP there. Sibeh tired after 2 hours + of badminton lo. Dim zhi reached there saja, ex-student ask me to teach him maths wor...since I am a nice person I told him to wait till I finish makan-ing lunch lo. Teach teach teach till 5.30 dy. gg.com. No time to sleep dy lo? Siang is reaching LRT around 6, and since YewHo went to Sunway Medical Centre to picked up his brother-in-law, I am the only driver.

So I guess I had a fever then. Too exhausted due to no sleeping and lack of water after badminton and used too much brain cell to teach. Sei forh lo. So I spam water only hopefully to keep the fever down la.

And then Shiuan say Water arrive dy. So went out and meet him, and I thought like WHY THE HECK did he wax a LOUSY HAIR? And why did he wear a shirt with FADED COLOUR? And guess what? It turned out that he came here from LRT station by feet IN THE RAIN. Oh wow. Smart ass weih. LOL. That explains his LOUSY HAIR and the FADED COLOUR SHIRT (Apparently the drier part are the parts I thought "faded colour" XD).

Shiuan gave his towel to Water to dry himself lo (Oops...he wiped his hair with RAIN and WAX with the towel). And YY arrived, and same reaction like everyone, just keep asking him why he so wet. So this is the key points of the convo la:


Boon: O.O WHY THE HECK U WALK HERE? pandai weih! U dunno how to call meh?
Lun: I left my phone on my friend's car!
Shiuan: Explains his facebook status. XD
Boon: U dunno how to use public phone??????
Lun: Out of service. I go borrow phone from an aunty ar, she keep looking at me, and then ask "You take my phone and run how ar?"

LOL! LAUGH DAI ME! So he has a bad boy look LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

And I think YY laughed so hard and she slapped Lun's back with a loud "PAK"! The next thing we know is he has this constipated look on his face and "yeouch......"ed.

Then he ask like,
"I THOUGHT SIANG WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE???? How come I didn't see him????"
Me: Well, cause' he is only reaching there at 6pm, and you are already here at 5.50pm...I THOUGHT HE SAID THAT IN MSN????
Lun: Errr....sorry la I didn't read that part
Me: You know what? Consequences of not paying attention in conversation...
Lun: ...

So after a while Siang called, me and YY went to fetch him. Once we saw him at the LRT Station, YY winded down the window to call him. And when he's near the car, YY just said this loud loud:
"YOU FAT DY!"
LMAO! A good way to say "hi" to long-time-no-see friend.


And on the car, Siang asked if he is the last. "I think I am last one lo, if not me then the other possibility can only be Sui Lun dy." LOL
YY: HAHAHHAHAHAA. No no no, this time is YewHo cause' he went to pick up his...who ar?
Boon: Brother-in-law
Siang: Oo...not bad wo, Sui Lun not last
Boon: But something damn nice happened to him
and we explained the whole story of Sui Lun to him.


So apparently when we reached TTC, YewHo is back already. So time to go? But we still can't decide whether to eat here or to stuck in the jam and eat at my area. Then Siang just suddenly shot one line "Lun, you damn epic ar"
Lun: WATDAHELL? YOU TWO TELL HIM AR???? YORRRR.....!
YewHo: what what? What happened?
YY: Hahahaha Siang you tell him
Siang: Actually leh, Sui Lun left his phone on the car
Shiuan: Weih dun so bad la, we don't mention name la, we say "SOMEONE".  Hor? Sui Lun where got so fish one?

Everyone stunned a while and laughed la. Then the whole story was repeated with "SOMEONE" Then dunno how some lagi epic convo got shot out la

Shiuan: Eh, you all know that person one meh? I only know after hearing from someone de leh.
Siang: I dunno orh, actually that aunty tell me one. She say just now ar, got one boy of ur age one come borrow phone from me leh, i see him so yam yam dei so I didn't borrow him lo. That someone is your friend meh?
Shiuan: (shocked) Heeerrrrrrhhhhhh......we all know the same person??? (All looked at SuiLun, fish bao him lol)


So shit happens when you are around your brothers. XP After the craps, some gay thing happened just before we left TTC la.

(Smell on "something that was borrowed to Sui Lun") 
"Wow got Sui Lun de smell leh"


LMAO,


And then we were stucked in the jam because I took the wrong route back home. =.=

Makan time. EPIC. Cause Yi Shiuan help Sui Lun to scoup the porridge
Siang: Arh...YAO GAN CENG!
Shiuan: Where got, is father scoup food for small kid ok?
YY: Really got father look.
YewHo: Eh eh after knowing this gay lou (SuiLun) for 12 years ar, finally I can throw to you (as in me) dy.
Boon: like this mm ngam dy. Sui Lun my loupo, and Yi Shiuan is Sui Lun de father, BUT ME AND YI SHIUAN OSO 有一腿 de wo!!!???
Siang: OMG Incest!
Boon: and someone just now very lum Sui Lun de smell leh. 
Siang: LAGI INCEST! OMG Why got so many "curved" de here one???
YewHo: Siang, you sit between two "curved" leh. You later walk walk walk bang! then you walk with them together dy. 
Siang: No no no, I am straight okay. I like girls. YY you very lenglui wo suddenly.
Lun: After a while u will get used to it dy one, join us la.



Laugh dai.



After we makan also around 9pm dy. Reached our destination - MusiZone @ Sri Petaling (Wow macam advertisement, they should pay me for this) shortly after that, and started our gile session!




I think this  is "Gee" and yes, Sui Lun is imitating the dance. "Gee gee gee gee bam bam bam bam bam"

Group pic!


Party Rock Anthem

Everyday I'm shuffling~~~






And during 21 guns...
One

Twenty

One

GUNS!!!!
XDDDD




And this is during "Sorry"
Sorry sorry

niga niga

And what's the following lyrics? *scratch head*

痴心绝对 - gay session. Uploaded as requested by Siang. "Image bo liao" (Foo Siang Sheng, 2009)
直到那一天,你会发现,真正爱你的人独自守着“伤”悲。

Herh~~~~! Sui Lun betray me~~~!


And next I forgot what song dy
What did they see?

WAH~~~!!! LENGLUI AR~~~~!!!!!


And this one also forgot what song.
Why Yi Shiuan emo????

Cause they bully him



PS: Sing K session has MUCH MORE pictures but mostly not uploaded because  SUILUN SCARE ALL HIS STUPID PHOTOS KENA POSTED. XD

And that, lasted until 12am. Then time to go home. Yes, go home, but doesn't mean everything ended. Cause' next activity is to merobohkan rumah aku.


The whole gang moved to my house. YewHo had to leave early so less one kaki dy. And yes now I am damn lazy to type dy. LOL. In short, we played Monopoly Deal. Siang keep kena beaten by YY cause either:
1. he zat her
2. he said something stupid
3. no reason at all

And Yi Shiuan pulak keep kena protected by YY. (Looks like she forgot last time she keep hitting Yi Shiuan's arm jor)

So the malat lous and malat lui play until damn late while I alredy slept. lol

And the photo in the next morning. I really dunno why they are not using the pillow to sleep and cover the blanket. Yes FYI blankets are between Siang and Lun, and it took a plce until Sui Lun got no place to sleep and had to sleep with erm...kawaii poses? (Yes I got photo but not uploading XP) But I missed Shiuan punya kawaii pose. (The reason that triggered me to take the camera)








And I shall end this post with Siang Sheng's T-shirt number:
69

No comments:

Post a Comment