Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Holiday Plan

Hi peeps! My final exam is coming to an end! and what follows will be a 3 to 4 weeks break! wakakakakakaa. XP

Some to-do list after holiday:

1. Celebrate Mandy's birthday which falls on the last day of exam. XP Go ask grandfather to give some "present". XP

2. Do some house-cleaning:
a) My room is messy
b) My photos are long-overdue - Must place them into photo album

3. Do some shopping
a) Buy a cover or pouch for my handphone - the old cover is......unbearable to look at. (惨不忍睹)
b) a photo album. I doubt one is enough to put in my photos by looking at them now.


4. Farewell for friends (sobz...everyone is leaving now)
a) Qi Hui to UK on 29th
b) Yee Min to UK on 26th
c) Sui Lun to Semenyih on 26th (Err......this is pretty......near. LOLZ)


5. Catch up with friends. I have not talked to some friends for quite some time. Yes yes sorry for......abandoning you guys? >.< Especially high school peeps.
a) Becca! =D We are chatting on Monday night kay? XP
b) Su Teng!!!!! Our long overdue skype session. =/ my bad....*sobz*
c) Christine Pikachu - Apparently she's always busy so yea.

Errr...I have a long list weih. @.@ My big brothers in PB, my partners in EB, HMC gang. Wah. Must make time for this. I swear!!! ><

6. And yes, I forgot to settle TTC stuff.
a) Model Paper
b) Monthly Teaching Demo
c) Pre-SPM planning


7. Catch up with shows!
a) D-Grayman
b) Tsubasa Chronicles
c) HK dramas copied from my cousin
d) Japanese Tokusatsu (Call me childish if you want, but yea, So What? XP) - Gokaiger, apparently I feel like downloading Ultraman Tiga and rewatch. hahahaha XD

So yea, that shall keep my 3 to 4 weeks busy. And imma go sleep now, tomorrow must START STUDYING ECONS DY WEIH! chaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment