Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hihi people!

XD 1 week never update dy. I went to PC Fair today! Bought a 500GB hard disk. 8D Like a 2nd laptop weih! *My laptop is only 500GB. I saw 1TB punya! RM270+ only I think. But that time I already bought my 500GB for RM157. So nvm la, not like I will use so much anyway.

So I shall update a bit on my college life.

My friends and I sorta formed a group for badminton. For the meantime, we almost go out once every week. Heh healthy eh? Hey I am getting fat already you know! *Horror!* I now that's what you guys are thinking. Kai Boon? FAT!!?? But seriously! I can see layers on my tummy! D8 (Okla, only when I bend la, or else you cant see at all). I do see my fat stomach now. It's like...a bit round in the front, and I DONT LIKE IT. x(

Alright I shall talk about my latest event.

On Wednesday morning, we went for class. So gungho right? We dont have wednesday class, our normal class is on thursday. but since wednesday and thursday have the same lesson, we went for wednesday one, so we can sleep the whole day during Thursday! :D (Other 2 lessons, one is replaced earlier, one is crap. So yea, we ponteng-ed thursday)

Thats not the main point. Let's fastforward. 10 of us went there, me, Wai Yee, Shaun, Alex and Huey Jen, Min Yeen, Kathryn, Emerial, Alien and her bf. Taadaa! Group pic! Stolen from Min Yeen's facebook. :P


10 of us! :D See something special? all guys are at the back row and girls are in the front row. That means...*hint hint* you all get it la.

Anyways, after that we planned to go makan, but someone *cough* wanted to go home and eat. Every time oso like time one. r.r We want go eat he dun1, we dun1 go eat that time he want. Aduhai budak ini. Then Shaun have to follow him back, so in the end, 10 ppl become 8 go makan lo. haih. *Yes I damn ngam cham, but I cannot tahan ma, I very fui lo, haih......LOL (Yes I am just trying to make him feel bad LOL)*

So we makan 鱼头米 at Kuchai. That is not the main point, cause our main target is...
Taadaa! Snowflakes! yum yum? Someone must be regretting for not going le. lol.

Ei damn full weih, until I pregnant like that. *I told you I am getting fatter! Usually even if I am full I dun have a round tummy! U.U* And they somemore want to go eat more ice. Dunno what lai de, at 100 yen. but in the end nobody eat. Cause all too full. LOL.

So yea, thats the day. We left Kuchai at 3.30pm like that. Total time spent for eating: 2 hours +/- Damn! we can eat weih. (Err... actually 2 hours very long meh? But we memang macam eat until very long le. @.@)

No comments:

Post a Comment