Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

才知道你的重要

ok I bet you are guessing who is the one I am talking about from my title. Good news? I fall in love?

NAH! YOU THINK TOO MUCH!

LOL. Ok this post is just for me to ramble a bit bout today la. Usually our gang of 10 (WaiYee Shaun Mandy Emerial Alien Penguin Alex Kathryn PuiMun and me) is damn noisy one. Eventho penguin, kathryn, puimun don't lame too much, but they contribute by laughing. But today Mandy, Kathryn and Pui Mun weren't here. so we were left with 7.

7...still okla, can still lame xia. Cause only Mandy tak ada ma. But har, after MGT Tutorial, WaiYee Shaun Emerial and Penguin went for MGT lecture. so left me, Alien and Alex go for QBM tutorial. That time super sien wan wei I tell you.

I want to find WaiYee to zat oso cannot

OMG now I find how addicted am I on zatting Wai Yee. Like what Shaun say, want to not zat Wai Yee one day oso very hard leh.

So yea. After their lecture they go makan somemore. Tak panggil pun! Alex got gf teman, Alien playing my laptop, I studying alone. So sien leh. Haix. Now I realize how important WaiYee is le:

抒发压力的塑胶球酱。。。专门被人zat的。

Wah, I feel so sui post like dis. Okla Wai Yee dun sad ok? You know I sangat love you de. *wah so geli, dunno later his 10 wives will come tiok me or not*

Speaking of MGT just now, OMG the lecturer finally know my name! Horror! Alien la, shout my name so loud in class. Then she go like, "Oh so you are Saw Kai Boon" then keep asking me answer question dy. =.=" I din even prepare answer. No its not like those tutorial that she given the question long beforehand, she just suddenly shoot one question and ask me answer. Not theory somemore! Case study weih! Need relate theories one leh! Wei! You think I so hardworking meh? I haven study how I answer you? zzz Fish dao bao. She keep chui me, still need to read textbook one meh? Everything should be in your head or something like that. "This is so wrong! (Emerial, 2011)" Shit, kena Emerial disease dy.

Okla, enough crap for today. chaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment