Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Sut! :D

When clocks hit 12am, it marks a very important day to me. Unfortunately I can't stay up till then, so this is a scheduled post. :P

How important? Cause its' one of my bestie's birthday!



Happy 19th Birthday Sut! :D

Hope everything's alright in India! :) I haven't talked to you in ages weih! My bad :X But I know you will forgive me yes? XD

You know I felt like I have tonnes of things to write here, but in the end when I try to write SOMETHING, NOTHING came out. @.@

I think that was the last time we met? Wah that's more than half a year ago. O.o Are you gonna come back anytime? You know I miss you. XP And it just suck cause' I didn't even have your phone number over there and I can't call. O.O
So sup? This sounds random but yea, I just suddenly remembered that we met without planning on the LRT last time. hahas. Keep me updated yea? :)

Lotsa love,
KB

No comments:

Post a Comment