Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Holiday Mood~~~

Hi people! I finished my first sem with flying colours! LMAO. ok. finished is true. flying colour is unknown. haha. How would I know my result only 1 day after exam? XD

But so sad le, my A got management might fly away dy. Sobs~~~Others ok la, should be fine. I find econs damn scary! Easy dao too scary liao! (dun say I lanc pls. haha) All essay question kena predicted correctly le, still not easy? The only scary part is...know too much, means got too many things to write, so always scared not enough time only lo. To be honest, I only studied econs 15 minutes the night b4 exam, and 30 minutes before exam. Cause I too pro liao. (O.o I think I deserve a good whack for saying that? *punch* *kick* *slap* *whamp!* *@.@* *The-anime-eyes-turning-like-snail-shell*)

Okla I think I too lanc liao. XD aiyo i dunno I choose the right major or not le. I like econs. Seriously. But I dun wanna do it. Cause not much future in Malaysia. The government does nuts! Economists are not taken seriously by them. So yea. I decided to take accounting. But I really like econs le. :/

Anyways, exams over and now I got 1 month holiday. Who want ajak me out? *Please pay for my expenses if you ajak me, cause' I not enough money to spare le, seeing how popular I am (there my perasanness go again...), going out with everyone will make a lobang on my wallet le LOL*...OMG my perasanness level up again dy. Sei lo, follow Shaun too much is like that one lo. T_T

Erm...at first I wanna do the 2nd part of my birthday post, it's about the interesting birthday wishes that I got on facebook. But after so many days...I lazy to go and flip back already...LOL. So yea I shall leave that part out. Haha. XP Sorry to dissapoint you. ;P

Thats all for today. Chaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment