Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Spontaneous Outing~!

Before I continue, this is an extremely long post. So read at your own risk. XD But I do hope you stay until the end cause' I personally think the content will be very amusing. ;)

"Eh since everyone come back dy lets do mini gathering!"

So the convo started between Qi Hui and Siang, until I popped the idea out. And after that we called Sui Lun and Yi Shiuan, but unfortunately Yi Shiuan is still at hometown. :/

So we all agreed to meet up in MV at 11am! No one is allowed to be late! "Dun let me catch any aeroplane cause' I am taking bus!" (Siang Sheng, Foo, 2011) And today...

"I reached dy, at North Court" *sent to Siang, Lun and Mashi* The time is 10.45am, and I am the earliest! muahahaha. So I waited for a while...so sien la...and the phone vibrated. There is a reply dy!

Sui Lun: wrong number

O.O wat the hell? I tot he say his phone back in action ar? So I didn't reply him. Because if that's not him, no point replying. If THAT IS HIM, I dun reply cause geram he MOU YI HEI! Sei yeh ar.

Then nobody reply me wo, so I go long kai lo. Walk up and down, then Siang replied, "on the way", Qi Hui replied, "wah so early!?" Then until 11.05, I am back to North Court. Dunno wat to do leh, so I decided to walk to rotiboy there to smell the auroma of the bread. haha (Ps: I always love rotiboy bread. XD) Then, Daddy Foo appeared in front of me! 8D

So we went to walk around. Siang wanna pee. So we went to toilet. Then since he never buy shirt for 1 year + dy, we go to FOS to look for shirt. But he didn't buy anything. Then came out, we went to the directory to decide where to eat. So this is what we talked about la.

Siang: wah all so expensive place, I mamak boy le.
Boon: haha me too le, wallet bo lui de
Siang: jom makan McD
Boon: O.O can dun1 pls? College there oso got McD dy eat until sked dy
Siang: Why ar everytime come out I say want to eat McD or KFC all oso say dun1 de ar? Budget place leh! RM10 can eat dy, all restaurant here no 20 dunnid eat leh

*ramble ramble ramble forgot what we talk dy, only remember I phone vibrated cause' LJ called, so I picked up, and halfway Siang oso picked up his phone*

(After I finished on my phone) Siang was still on his phone. Then I heard him saying what "North Court is Kai Boon de" Then I started paying attention lo. Then I saw him laughing saying "lei sei lo". Then after a while he gave me the phone say, Sui Lun. And the first thing he say, "HAHAHA I thought who sms me North Court, so I send him Salah Nombor!" Then let me zat gao gao la. And the other shocking thing he said:


"I dunno you all coming out! That day facebook oso dun have conclusion like that! I haven ask my parents leh! I dunno can come out or not le!" Something like that.

So yea, he say he ask first only call back. Then we continue to look at the directory on where to eat. Finally decided on Kim Gary, cause I say 15 can eat liao. Siang somemore say "can meh? I tot that place need 17 18 de wo?" (and later proven 9.50 oso got haha!)

So while on the way there, Qi Hui called. (Actually she called once already but I didn't feel the vibration XD) And we told her we are eating at Kim Gary. Then while on the way, Siang suddenly told me "dun look behind" Then I feel someone keep following us I know its Qi Hui. LOL. After a while me and Siang turn back to look at her, she's like, want to laugh, but staring at you like that. "Walk faster ar, dun choi me la u two!" lol.

So finally we reached Kim Gary! XD And we told her Sui Lun MIGHT NOT COME. She's like, what the? and go call him. Then talk talk talk, something similar to what he told us la. then we ignored him and started ordering. While we were waiting, we crapped. The food reached, crapped while eating. Sui Lun finally made it, still crapped. Finish eating, crapped.

So I shall share some of our photos taken at Kim Gary with you.

He thought Qi Hui was taking his pic...

Taa daa! And that's our LOA's fingers



Ban cool when he is not



Kawaii?






Trying to take her expression when a lame joke was crapped, oops, I mean cracked.

The "wateva" face





So here's some of the craps that we crapped:
1. Siang got an sms from Lun, "Sui Lun sent me an sms, dun understand leh". So me and Qi Hui read lo. Something like "I am coming, tell them I am not parents angry. Where you all eating? If leaving tell me". Then QH and Siang dun understand. So I interpret lo, "he is coming, but he dun1 me and QH to know he coming so ask you to tell us he is not, and if we ask why, answer his parents are angry about him going out." Then they "ORH...." And Siang say: KB, reply him we at Kim Gary. LOL

So when he reached, we weren't surprised. Sui Lun then stared at Siang, you tell them ar??? So QH say, Siang din say to us, he just showed us the sms. LOL. cause' he dun understand wat u write and showed us for clarification. Only Kai Boon know what you writing.

2. Something about Sui Lun, we were frustrated and asked Siang, "Your friend ar?" and he answered "come lemme intro to you all, Sui Lun, my college friend." But ended up the two of them shaked hand instead of shaking with me and Qi Hui.

3. Sui Lun suddenly became Siang's roommate. And Siang always sleep on TOP, and Lun the BOTTOM. (Haiyo, double decker la!)

4. We talked about the dorm facilities, comparing Siang's dorm and Qi Hui's. While envying Qi Hui's dorm's bathroom, Sui Lun asked Siang how's his toilet. We shot him: "I thought you two same room? Means this 1 year plus you never go bath before? OMG!"

5. We were asking what's everyone planning to do for degree. (I was the only arts one, they are all science.) When we ask Lun he wanna do Dentistry or Medic, he answered, no la, CEO leh! Then we zat him, CEO of what? Your favourite company Durex? And he said, not bad leh, at least I am CEO! And the funny part is this --- Me: Your CEO is Chief Exercising Officier right? (Match it with what Durex produce and the word Exercise and you will get teh joke)

6. Our convo:
Siang: Lun, you got gf dy or not? 
Lun: Nola. 
Me: Siang you ask wrong dy, you should ask bf
Siang: Orh...*nodding* Lun, you got bf dy or not?
Lun: AH now baru more accurate ma! 

7. I was eating the Qi Hui's manggo ice/snowflakes. Then Sui Lun asked: "Yer, why you keep drinking the 浓浓的水?" My reply: "我喜欢浓浓的,白白的,粘粘的,冰水"

8. A convo on our soup before Sui Lun came.
QH: What soup you two drinking?
KB: dunno, very pekat
SS: what is this ar, why so pekat one ar
KB: I think its glue
SS: (Laughs) THE GLUE right?
QH: Huh serious? glue? you all joking is it? *After 3 seconds* DONT TELL ME YOU AND YOUR PEKAT GLUE AGAIN AR!!!??? *Inside joke (Press for link)*

And many other craps. Until we dun1 to go. haha. And then the person who came the latest have to go the earliest. So we paid the bill. And he cannot wait dy, dump down 20 bucks and left. Got extra 4 bucks for us after tax le. LOL. And funniest thing is, the moment he stepped out Kim Gary the bill came. HAHA!

So we still have 1 hour before Qi Hui had to leave to go back to her college in Nilai. And we went to look for bank because she wanna bank in money. After that, we got nothing to do, and decided to meet Qi Hui's friend who was eating at Pancake House. When we reached there, Siang was attracted by the pancake/waffles. And so we sat down and eat second round. LOL



QH: Sui Lun wan jealous dy. (cause' she invited Siang to be her prom date and Sui Lun said he jealous)



There's a joke for this photo.
QH: See Kai Boon ahhh like so pain like that
Siang: Because you stepped his leg right? lol
Boon: Like dustbin right? Step leg then open mouth.



And there's some lame quotes over there also, but exclusively for Siang Sheng.

Siang: Haiyo, I feel like eating leh, cannot leh, eat more I fat dy leh, I very fat already wo. *Looks at the food picture.* Okay let's eat.

Siang: walao, so many types, can I order different layers for different flavours ar? LOL (Cause' one pancake got either 2 or 3 layers, and mini size one got 6 layers with smaller pancake)


So that's all for today's outing. Overall its great to talk to old friends. Although we didn't do anything except eating, but the convo was all we needed. Haha, missed the good old days in high school. And I cannot change my bad habit le, see Sui Lun must zat. Although I told myself before I leave house, try not to zat Sui Lun today, but once he open mouth have to zat dy. (Eh feel very similar to my college case leh, *wink wink* Okla, Sui Lun is worse, he CANNOT, I repeat, CANNOT stop his mouth one. The college one still can. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment