Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Update pls!

Ah hahahaha sorry to leave my blog not updated for so long, some more the last post is such an emo post. LOL But sorry la, my best friend la! Always want teman me dun let me blog. Haih. So now I finally can get rid of him for a while. Who is he? Lemme introduce to you ba!

Nah! My friend: Procrastination. LOL

Okla enough crap. Lemme update u from 15th May onwards.

15th May was Sunday (in case u dunno dumbo! lol). And TTC Maths Dpt planned an outing session! :D Actually is was meant to be a surprised birthday party, but yea, that "gathering thingy" was used as an excuse to lure our birthday boy and girl out. XD

We went to Summit to watch Thor at 4.40pm. (Yes we were late u can shaddap kthxbai XD) 7 ppl went for the movie: Me, Liang Jie, Yeen Yin, Yi Shiuan, Xiao Rong, Steph and Jian Wen. Steph and Jian Wen watched b4 dy, but yea they teman us watch haha.

So the initial plan was to have the 1st car leave TTC by 2:45pm cause' I have to get the tics by 3.55pm. Why leave so early? Because Maths always have the "late at least half hour" rule. And in the end, evidence supported the claimed: we left TTC at 3.25pm. =.="

Me and LJ went all the way to pick up YY in Sunway, then off to Summit. Reached the cinema ngam ngam 3.55, skipped the long long queue to get the tics from the visa card thingy counter. (Ps: the couple in front damn slow, go there only decide which movie to watch =.= I waited for 10 minutes for them to decide omg...)

And after that nothing special la, 2nd car reached cinema 5 minutes after movie started showing. FYI their initial plan was to leave at 3.45, but at 4.20 they told me they just left. haha. typical maths dpt. LOL.

And yeap, Thor was nice. haha. The end. Why elaborate when everyone watched it already? waste time typing le. LOL.

And time to decide whr to makan dinner. and WKK ffked us. For CHSians, its Wong Kok Kin, not ur Mr.Humble Lifelong Learner Wong KK. XD Everyone could not make up their mind, and we spent approx 20 minutes discussing about it. (Few hours if you include the day before @.@) And finally I suggested Padi House @ Sri Petaling. Haha OMG I so addicted to the food there. Nice leh.

So everyone was quite on after listening to my "attractive explanation". XD and me, LJ and YY went to Old Town to buy cake, and then off to TTC to picked up Carrie and her sis, then we go for dinner! :D

Once we reached TTC, I did the grave mistake of the day: I asked Yi Shiuan to come to my car. Cause' me and YY sampat want talk to him ma. Then like that lo. When we reached near Padi House, LJ and JW parked their car while I take another turn to find for parking. Then LJ called =.="

"Kai Boon, CAKE HOW AR!?"

FYI I connected my phone to the car bluetooth, so the whole car can hear the convo le. Then YS heard. shit lo. See! thats why its my miss to call him to my car. sobs. chuen bou jor. T.T Me and YY panicked lo, cincai say something then I teroff the phone. LOL. Haiya dun care la.

Summarize the dinner: We still pretend nothing happen and order food makan. And during the dinner I keep smsing Steph and LJ on how to bring up the cake and stuff. Damn zadou. Same table makan still need sms. swt. Its like I hold my phone, Steph hold her phone, and LJ hold his phone. texting each other. LOL.

And after dinner, we finally bring out our cake from the car. I say I wanna go toilet, then call LJ, give him an excuse to go out to take cake. Then I pretend receiving call from toilet and go out oso. XD

And the cake arrives: chiang chiang!

Happy Birthday Shiuan and Nicole (Xiao Rong)!

Make wish

Birthday Girl and Birthday Boy

Cut cake
 Okla, at least Xiao Rong still dunno. After the event Shiuan say he got suspect, but only after the phone call. T.T if no phone call means perfect de le!

Various pose of the birthday boy XD

Maths Department: the holes are for Kar Yaw and Kok Kin.

Shaking heads. Why shake? cause we 摇. Why 摇? Cause its Yeow. LOL!
Haha I am taller! XD

Yi Shiuan become so short dy le. XD

Maths only girls. XD lengluis? Yes.

Phone promotion. haha. Brothers and sisters-to-be-in-law.

And Jian Wen's ghost face. He say he wanna put it as profile pic in fb. haha.

And that summarizes the day. XD

Yala yala, I know I owe u the Taman Pertanian post la. And imma gonna post about paintball. So u all chotto matte la.

No comments:

Post a Comment