Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Jett Kyii's Birthday

so, mah holiday ended and I started class today again. SOBS.

Anyway, I is here to tell u the night that happen on yesterday (O_O It took me some time to come out with cacated sentence. I is too lousy to write cacat english. self-insult or self-compliment? XDD)


Yesterday was Miss Koo Kett Kyii's 21st Birthday. So she invited approx 60 to 70 ppl to her house for her partay, and that house of her is 5 minutes walking distance to my cousin's house. XD small world.

Basically I spent my first hour there blowing, twisting, squeezing, and mouth tying with Yung Hsin and Han Cheng.

BALLOONS

Haiyo u dun think far far ok? U blow balloons, you twist them and squeeze them a bit, and you tie the mouth of the balloon. simple. You dirty boi/gal. ;P

And I spent the next half and hour or so eating.

The rest of the time?

CRAPPING, CRAPPING, AND STILL CRAPPING!

XD Some photos to share with you so yea. Basically its a night of endless craps and jokes, a good form of enjoyment with your friends around you. ;)

Jett Kyii's Birthday! :D

My partners in crime for BLOWING, TWISTING, SQUEEZING and MOUTH TYING

I love balloons. XD


Soo Ling in love <3



Yu Qin pangsai. XD

Liang Jie wanted!

Happy Birthday Lenglui!


All big group photo

TTC only freestyle photo! ;D

Yeap that concludes the day. Want to know what present I gave her?















Taa-daa! Kawaii neh? Me kap with LJ. ;)

The birthday card I design for her. XD (Left page: back, right page: front) Where middle? Me and LJ de birthday wish la, dun show u la. hahaha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment