Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2nd Update

On er...oh ya! 11th of May! haha. XD We went to Taman Pertanian. Me, Shaun, Mandy, Soh Kuan, Min Yeen, Alex and Huay Jien. (Sorry le Shiuan go out with other ppl during ur birthday. XDD U in college wat to do?)

Early in the morning Mandy came my house tumpang car go. We is sangat environmental frenly one lo. We were suppose to leave HELP at 8, and we reached 7.30, thinking the lastest dy la, mana tahu we is the earliest. @.@

Finally our Min Yeen jie jie and Soh Kuan soh poh reached, and we follow Shaun de GPS go. (Initially wan follow Alex, but we overshot their car so have to go on our own lol) And then we reached the earliest again. lol. See! Follow Kai Boon, everything number 1 leh! Reached college first, reached Taman Pertanian first, later lunch time oso reached MV first! XD

Actually go there is nothing do de lo. We just cycled. And most of our lengluis cannot cycle up the hill. Eh really its tiring leh. I is first time feel cycling is tired until die can de. No wonder those cycling de ppl leng muscle so big. =.="

But scenery quite nice, and the feeling of going down hill is the best dy la! Phew wit can fly like that weih! And yes, everyone loves going down the hill. But after coming down, go back that time all complain. haha. Some pictures to share.



And group photos before leaving:



Then we went to MV Gardens to makan. Sushi zanmai. Cause' the gang cannot decide whr to eat so follow my suggestion LOL. Nothing much there la, just makan.


Food! OMG I miss Japanese curry weih! Just looking at this pic I salivated. haha nah, not so wat tat la. But yea, the one I ate in Japan was still the BREAST, I mean BEST, la. ;)

That concludes the day. Now imma talk about paintball.

Er actually I very lazy type. Nothing much oso lo. All Riku de fren. I only know Riku and Kaiser. And Riku ar! I will remember u make me go turn one big round and then ask me to wait at my initial waiting spot.  =.=

And Riku ar, u said u will stand there let me shoot de, in the dun have, somemore gimme head shot until my head bengkak! @.@ Oh well, since he broke his promise, this is what I made and posted on facebook AND TAGGED HIM! XD

Chiang chiang! XDDDD

And damn cham le, I got a lot of injuries after that. See!
This one was bleeding de

also bleeding

right hand damn cham

shoulder

dai bei got two.

And that's not all! Still got a lot de le. T_T pay money to get injuries? mm dai?

OBVIOUSLY LA! lol.

Next time want go, must be better equipped. gloves long sleeves jeans. haha.

Tata for today! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment