Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Nothing has changed. or has it?

I dont understand how can I commit so much in the past.
I dont get why can I willingly give up all the time
I dont know why would I stress myself up

Cause' I can't now. I can't even bear the slightest stress.

I hate stress.

I hate responsibilities.

I hate organizing.

I hate being looked up upon.

I hate being leader.

I want to be normal.




Why do I have to do everything that people do not want to do?
Why do I have to take the shit that you don't want?
Why do I have to clear your mess?
Because I care?
Because it affects me?
Because I don't want things to turn ugly?

F***!

If you don't want it, why would I want it?
Life is unfair. I clealy understand. But its not something that I can accept.
If you can't think in my shoe, why should I think in yours?
If being on top suffers, why don't I lower myself to your level?

"If nobody starts anything, nothing will start."
That's why the one who start things is the leader, the one who waits is the loser? What the eff theory is this?

Leader puts in effort, loser takes the results. In the end? Leader loses, loser wins.

"Leaders don't need recognition, Leaders don't care about the result, Leaders care about the process, because they learnt in the process".

What a beautiful illusion. IDIOT! Face the reality! Losers step on your head and progress! Nobody cares about the progress, because people cannot see! People can only see the result! RESULT IS EVERYTHING. So what if you learnt? You can't progress in life because people are ahead of you!

Sorry I am not that selfless. I dunno how to sacrifice myself for others to step in front of me. I work for a result and I don't want you to take what I deserve but you don't. But then again, if life is that simple and fair, no one would be suffering.

I hate this unfair balance

No comments:

Post a Comment