Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Birthday!

To me! XD


I celebrated my birthday yesterday with
Wai Yee, Shaun, Mandy & Dex, Alien, Soh Kuan, Kathryn, Alex and Huay Jjien.

So this is the whole story. We went to college although we have no class to do group study. The morning started with gossip session and holiday plans, lol. Then after a while (actually very long) only we started studying, with the rule who talk crap, we will strip the person's shirt! (For guys, for girls err....I dunno why we didn't state the punishment, somehow the topic got deviated LOL)

So at noon, we went to Pizza Hut to have our lunch! Alex and Huay Jien had eaten, so left 8 of us to eat. And Alien called for a 4 pax meal, despite my objection. Where got enough one! One person eat 1.5  piece of pizza and 8 ppl share 4 pieces of bread and 4 bowls of soup...but well, I dunno why all these ppl say enought, full dy lo, those things after they ate 1 piece or 1.5 piece. (Somemore the couple share pizza leh!) I still complain leh, you all eat so little one!

Dex say he wanna go toilet. Then I still say want to order more. But all oso say full, so I paiseh to order lo. Later all see me eat meh. I tell Emerial lo, want to eat oso dun dare to eat le. And that's when Dex came back and brought out his shit cake from toilet Secret Recipe.

OMG! Zadou! I let ppl surprised dy! (Yes Emerial, I memang tak sangka) I tot we were just eating lunch le, I didn't expect a cake coming. XP

Dex's shit. My cake.

Yea, so after the birthday song they ask me to make a wish.

So this is the wish I made, ************************* (Duh! Where got ppl tell out the wish one! LOL)

And then the horror le...They want me to bite the candle out. Yer...And this is what happened after that...

Kena cake. Lucky no one took photo of my face. (But shit, got video. =.=")

OMG now I totally feel what Yi Shiuan they all feel 2 years ago le...ming zhi head down need to kena cake liao still have to put ur head down the feeling...@.@

Ok, so thats the celebration. Part 2 tmr! Very late liao X_X

ps: credits of photos to ShaunDunacan Dylan Bartholomew Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment