Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Between Kai Boon and Mandy

LOL. for those who were confused since when did you added Mandy Wong yesterday, it's me. haha. I changed my name and profile pic to Mandy Wong's for fun. Why? Just continue reading!

Yesterday was my friends, Dex Shan and Mandy's 1st year paktoh anniversary. After they finish paktohing at around 10 something, we saw on facebook that Dex posted a blog post dedicated to Mandy. Mandy commented "can press how many like de?" when I suggested that "press like, then unlike, then like again, and repeat, then you can press many likes", she replied

"Dun1, I wan A LOT A LOT of likes got MY NAME wan!"



So there's the crazy thing that I did: I suggested to a gang of friends lets all change name to Mandy Wong! But in the end, only I did it. The others...not sporting enough. Sad.

Initially, facebook wasn't chaotic. Until Wai Yee posted on my wall, "Hi Mandy dun use Kai Boon photo as your profile pic can?" so I changed my profile pic to the SAME ONE AS MANDY.

So here comes the fun part: my friends see two Mandy Wongs, with exact same profile pic. So when we comment, they dunno is it real Mandy or fake Mandy commenting. So they have to keep clicking into our profile to see which Mandy is posting! And the fun thing is, I have no such hassle because I am one of the Mandy! :D

And the funniest thing is, when I post, Wai Yee keep scolding: "Mandy dun talk like Kai Boon can?" "Wah now want to pretend like Kai Boon and yam us ar?"
Then when Mandy post, he keep saying: "sei Kai Boon dun pretend la!" until Mandy oso feel so yuen wong. lol. She keep saying wei ar I am real de lo then Wai Yee still say

 "dun lie here" 

I tell you DAMN FUNNY WEIH.

Initially I wanted to keep this for 24 hours. But after that I think it is going to annoy people pretty much, and then edited my "Mandy thumbnail". So if people observe carefully, they can see the profile pic has slight difference (although still the same photo).

And just about an hour ago I changed back my name and profile pic. (No I didn't keep it for 24 hours but only 22 hours, cause Imma go sleep early today XD) Objective of making a lot Mandys liking the wall post did not achieve, so I go PHOTOSHOP it. XD



so after changing back, I posted "Hi I am back" on my wall. And this is what Yu Bin commented:

I almost unfriend you.

LOL! So people, before you do any pranks like this next time, inform your friends so they won't unfriend you! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment